- 2 Packs Frozen Udon
- 2 oz Packaged Leafy Salad
- ½ Lemon, Cut into half
- 3 Tbsp Kewpie Creamy Sriracha Dressing
- ½ c Mentsuyu (noodle soup base)*
- sesame seeds optional
- For “tori-ten” (chicken tempura)
- 3 chicken fingers, cut in half
- ½ store-bought tempura mix, prepared according to package directions
- vegetable oil
- Prepare udon according to package directions. Rinse in cold water and drain. Set aside.
- In a small frying pan, heat vegetable oil about 1 to 1.5 inches deep over medium heat. Dip chicken fingers into prepared tempura mix, and cook in oil until cooked through about 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix mentsuyu and dressing. Place salad and udon on a plate and pour mentsuyu/dressing mixture over it. Add tori-ten and lemon on the side. Sprinkle sesame seeds (optional).
* available at Asian grocery stores.