Sesame Zucchini Pasta
DEEP ROASTED SESAME DRESSING RECIPE
Cut your carbs in half by mixing trendy zucchini noodles with regular pasta! Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing is the perfect final touch to this filling pasta salad.
1⁄2 lb pasta
1 medium zucchini
1⁄4 cup Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 cup sundried tomatoes
3 cloves garlic
1 cup basil1 tbsp lemon juice
1⁄2 tbsp red pepper flake
1⁄3 cup kalamata olives
1. Boil water and make pasta.
2. Use a vegetable peeler or spiralizer to make zucchini noodles.
3. Mix together all other ingredients beside Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing and set aside.
4. Drain pasta and mix together with zucchini noodles.
5. Pour Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing over noodles and add topping, then toss everything to mix.
DEEP ROASTED SESAME DRESSING (12 oz)
IT’S ALMOST TOO TASTY FOR WORDS
Try this versatile dressing as a marinade in your chicken recipes or as a sauce for your pasta salad. Use it as a finishing sauce or a glaze in all your fish recipes.