KEWPIE Cage-Free Mayonnaise @ COSTCO
For the first time ever, Kewpie's original Mayonnaise recipe is now MADE IN THE USA with CAGE-FREE EGGS. It's a West Coast COSTCO exclusive. Available in COSTCO locations around SEATTLE, SAN FRANCISCO and LOS ANGELES.
In this time of making your own sandwich, you can do it the right way, with Kewpie Cage-Free Mayonnaise.
Why does Kewpie Mayonnaise have a fan following?
Known for its “umami” taste, Kewpie Mayonnaise gives every dish a rich, tangy, and distinctive character. The Kewpie Mayonnaise made in America is made entirely from egg yolks (from cage-free chickens) and a unique blend of vinegars, just like the version made in Japan. This creates a rich and creamy texture unlike any other brand that’s perfect for use on sandwiches, in potato salad, or as a veggie dip. Look for the beloved Kewpie doll logo on every bottle.
● Made only with egg yolks for a richer, savory flavor
● Uses only cage-free eggs
● A favorite ingredient among exclusive chefs
● Enhance the flavor of any meal
● No artificial colors or flavorings
● No preservatives
● No high fructose corn syrup
● Certified gluten free and kosher
● Unique packaging provides 12-month shelf life
● Proudly made in California, USA