Bahn Mi Sandwich
- 6oz reduced-sodium turkey ham
- 1/3c Kewpie Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 carrot, shredded
- 1 Persian cucumber (or 1/4 English cucumber), seeded and sliced thinly
- 2 leave lettuce
- 1 med jalapeno, sliced
- 1/4c cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/3c sushi vinegar
- 1/2 baguette, cut into half and split
- In a small bowl, mix sushi vinegar, carrot, and cucumber. Marinate about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a food processor, blend turkey ham and dressing to make paté. Set aside.
- Fill bread with lettuce, turkey/dressing paté, jalapeno, and marinated vegetable. Top with cilantro and serve.