Ingredients: serves 2
- 2 pcs. cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 yellow squash, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 zucchini, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 pieces mini sweet bell pepper, seeded and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp. Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing
- 1/2c. long-grain wild rice
- In a pot, add rice and 3-1/2 cups water to boil. Cover and simmer for 50 minutes until the rice is tender. Drain water and set aside.
- Preheat oven at 375F. Line baking sheets with aluminum foil and add all vegetables. Toss with salt and pepper, then olive oil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until tender. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Assemble 2 bowls with cooked rice, vegetables and chicken. Drizzle dressing evenly.