Ingredients: serves 2
- 6oz. linguini pasta
- 6oz. broccoli florets, cut into bite size pieces
- ½ shallot, finely chopped
- 6oz. salmon, skinned and sliced into ½” pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ c. heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 lemon
- salt, pepper
- fresh tarragon as garnish
- in a medium size pot, boil water. Cook pasta according to the package direction. Add broccoli during the last 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in a large skillet. Cook shallot until it becomes translucent. Add salmon and sauté lightly. Add cream and dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Drain linguine and broccoli, and add to skillet. Toss until coated in the sauce. Transfer to serving plate. Grate lemon skin (yellow part only) and sprinkle over the pasta. Drizzle extra dressing and fresh tarragon if desired.