- 10oz Baby Potatoes, Cut Into ¼” Slices
- ½ Baby Seedless Cucumber or ¼ English Cucumber, Thinly Sliced
- ¼ Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Carrot, Peeled and Sliced
- 2 Slices Cooked Bacon, Cut Into ½” Slices
- 1/3c Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Salt, Pepper for Taste
Kewpie Mayo takes this creamy, rich potato salad’s flavor to the next level.
- Rinse potatoes with water and drain. In a microwave-safe bowl, place potatoes and cover lightly with plastic wrap. Heat in microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes until the potatoes are cooked. Remove the bowl and set aside.
- In the microwave-safe plate, place onion and carrots. Cover lightly with plastic wrap. Heat in microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes until carrots are cooked. Remove the plate and set aside. Once the vegetables are cool enough to handle, squeeze any excess water from onion.
- 3) In a large bowl, mix potatoes, carrots, onion, cucumber, bacon, and mayonnaise. Mix all together, breaking potatoes with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper.