Makes 8 Appetizer Portions
- ½ Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 4 oz Crimini Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1oz Sliced Black Olives
- 8 Slices Baguette
- 1 Clove Garlic, Peel and Sliced Into Half
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Italian Parsley
- Olive Oil
- Kewpie Mayonnaise
- pepper for taste
Kewpie Mayo makes a great addition to your cocktail time favorites.
- In a frying pan, heat ½ Tbsp. olive oil and cook onion until caramelized. Set aside.
- In another frying pan, heat ½ Tbsp. olive oil, cook mushrooms. Set aside.
- On each baguette slice, rub garlic by using a sliced side, in order to get the garlic aroma onto bread. Place onion, mushroom and black olive evenly. Drizzle mayonnaise and sprinkle parsley and black pepper. Heat in the toaster oven until mayonnaise becomes bubbly.